Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: new super 8 camera, many questions.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member bkdgdsfrthrvltn's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2002
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    i just bought a bell and howell super 8mm and i want to know as much as i can about it. the model is 376.
    how can i find out the fps.
    how do i find out if it has a light meter?
    how do i know if it has sound?
    and how do i know if it can do stop motion?
    thank you. hugs and kisses

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Matt Pacini's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2001
    Posts
    567
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wish I could help you on this.
    B&H cameras I known nothing about...
    Sorry,
    Matt Pacini

  3. #3
    Inactive Member blackangus1's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 31st, 2002
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't know much about it, it's a silent model, 5:1 zoom. You can try downloading the manual for the B&H 346, and see if it's at all similar.

    http://8mm.filmshooting.com/manuals/bell_howell.php

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cameraguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2001
    Posts
    831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I have the 374 which I assume is similar. It's definitely 18 frame per secon only and yes it does have a light meter. My camera does not work anymore so I forget how the meter works. It probably just has an over/under exposure warning display and the meter is auto only.

    BTW the 346 is a projector.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member bkdgdsfrthrvltn's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2002
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    if my camera doesn't work can i fix it myself?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •